Tuesday 5 May 2009

A Kiss: Growing Affection to your child

A Kiss: Growing Affection to your childOne day I saw an old-female beggar sitting alone aside of a street nearby my house. All of sudden I felt sorry for her then I gave her amount of money. Mom, you might ask why I did it. As saw her it brushed on affection that a female-distant-relative gave to me when I was a little. She, despite of distant-relative, gave great affection while my parents were away to go work moreover when I was sick. She took care of me well. This remains on my mind up to now and as the reason why I give charity to the old-female beggar, because of the affection I’ve got generates other affection.

Mom, in this article now I’d like to elaborate the importance of giving affection for the growing child.Mom, have you ever kissed your child? I do believe that most of you have ever done it. If you haven’t I hope you would be pleased to do it soon after your child just come home from his/her school.

A kiss is a trivia matter but it values a lot on their development because most of scientists approve of the case that bad deed done by children such as doing violence toward others, being addicted to drugs, being gloomy for long time, being apathetic and many others is as a result of their living in a family in where they are thirst for affection. They are lack of affection. By having such conditions it is possible for them to commit murder, stealing or even suiciding. It all occurs merely because of lack of affection from their parents.

Just a kiss is able to make closer the relationship between parents and a child. You can do it as awakening him/her in the morning so in the early day your child awakens to the soft lips of yours, an affection from your kiss. It automatically affects him/her to undergo the day happily without any sadness because the the early day has been started with something nice. The early kiss affects on your child consciously.

Someone, I recognize but he has passed away now, applied the same method to grow the affection on his child. One day after knowing that his child was sick he came into his child’s room in a hurry then he kissed his child affectionately.

Kiss is also possibly given when they get achievement at their school to encourage their positive activities. Mom, you can do it whenever and wherever you would like to do.

Kiss, parents to their children, is a universal language of stating: “You are valuable pearls in my life. Don’t worry coz you are always in our arms with love surrounding. So don’t be naughty. No thorn hurts you if there is one I will cry for you. So be nice and pious, my son”


Mom, It sounds good to do, doesn’t it?

No comments: